This month I’m taking a page out of Jenna Moreci’s book and holding myself accountable for my writing and general writing goals – publically. Though rather than keep track of myself quarterly like she does, I’ll be keeping track of everything monthly (mostly because I know I’ll keep up with nothing if I try and do it quarterly. I’m awful.) The intention being:
- Public humiliation for failed goals serves as a motivator.
- Success with goals breeds continued success in the future.
- The last inch of perfect organization for myself is reached and I’ll actually be keeping up with the 500 thousand things on June’s to-do list.
- A blog post a day. Habitual content creation, etc., etc.
- 1,000 words minium of original writing a day; at least 30,000 words towards the current current WIP story by the end of June.
- Have Tumblr set up and linked to this blog.
- Have Patreon set up and ready to launch for the Fall.
- Wrap up last month’s unfinished projects; can projects that I’m never going to complete/don’t feel like writing on anymore.
- 15 shorter pieces through the month of June.
- Steady commissions coming in.
- Consistent client work.
- Daily reading.
- Don’t stress.
We’ll come back at the end of June and see how well I’ve actually done on all of these.